« Home | hmmm...I think this is the longest I've gone witho... » | Greetings from Warsaw!I'm actually off to Vienna -... » | alright peeps, i know it's been a while, but just ... » | the last day of 2007 calls for some retrospection ... » | i've been down with a high fever since last sunday... » | updates are known to be inversely related to time ... » | the last 2 days in perth.meeting up with anne, wit... » | holy smokes. 5 days' worth of packing isn't quite ... » | the month of november has been one of ups and down... » | after all these essays, suddenly i have writer's b... »

Not that I discredit the importance of the information/article, I find this headline rather amusing:

WHO says bird flu well entrenched in Asia

Despite its grammatical correctness, it's still sooooo.......singlish.

yah, who ah?

Labels:

Smile.

Contact.

    kohsufen@gmail.com

Currently,


    Reading: Research...
    Listening: Bag of Hammers & Swimming Pools by Thao

Talk.

Previous posts,

Archives.