« Home | Sometimes, having a good memory is not advantageou... » | Not that I discredit the importance of the informa... » | hmmm...I think this is the longest I've gone witho... » | Greetings from Warsaw!I'm actually off to Vienna -... » | alright peeps, i know it's been a while, but just ... » | the last day of 2007 calls for some retrospection ... » | i've been down with a high fever since last sunday... » | updates are known to be inversely related to time ... » | the last 2 days in perth.meeting up with anne, wit... » | holy smokes. 5 days' worth of packing isn't quite ... »


It's been 7 months since my last post - does anyone still read this? I wonder.

In between, I've been searching, learning, exploring and leading life without a plan - no clear direction. Just to have a taste of the hippie lifestyle. No, really - I like to think of it as a phase and an important and necessary one.

Currently: back in Amsterdam, the Netherlands studying. It's been a wonderful 2 months back in what I consider my second home. I feel completely at ease here (save for the awkward moments locals speak dutch to me and after I make utterances of baby dutch which leads them to think me dutch and after my apologetic look - unimpressive, unlocal.) - cycling, rain, uni in the city centre, horrible admin of the uni and country, tourists, canals, the smell of weed in the air, red lights, tram lines zig zagging the city, flowers..it really has become home.

It's been a long while, but we have much to catch up on!

Labels:

Smile.

Contact.

    kohsufen@gmail.com

Currently,


    Reading: Research...
    Listening: Bag of Hammers & Swimming Pools by Thao

Talk.

Previous posts,

Archives.