« Home | Happy 2009! Here's to a lighter, brighter new year! » | I took a long, lazy bus trip to the city today, de... » | Beautiful, beautiful Norway, yet again! » | The weekends are always awesome with my girls :)Fo... » | Because (some) randomness is good, group photos fr... » | Do you have glasses? Whether you wear/need glasses... » | My Master's class and I spent 2 days in Brussels t... » | I love seasons. They are such visual manifestation... » | There has been much activity here in Amsterdam - u... » | I've had such an awesome weekend, I don't even kno... »

Mini update:
I spent 2.5 weeks back on the sunny island of Singapore. Indeed, the monsoon season didn't seem to want to take its attendance this year and I managed to return to Amsterdam with hints of a tan - evidence to europeans that I've been on a vacation. hohoho.


and There's been a cold spell here in Europe and this has resulted in frozen canals. Such a pretty sight and there have been people out skating on them. I went on a photo frenzy, but this will have to do for now:


At the moment, I have to get my head around an essay on the EU and energy security and the recent gas price dispute between Russia and Ukraine just gave me another headache. Sigh.

Labels: ,

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Post a Comment

Smile.

Contact.

    kohsufen@gmail.com

Currently,


    Reading: Research...
    Listening: Bag of Hammers & Swimming Pools by Thao

Talk.

Previous posts,

Archives.