« Home | My Master's class and I spent 2 days in Brussels t... » | I love seasons. They are such visual manifestation... » | There has been much activity here in Amsterdam - u... » | I've had such an awesome weekend, I don't even kno... » | I haven't written an essay in a year. This is taki... » | It's been 7 months since my last post - does anyon... » | Sometimes, having a good memory is not advantageou... » | Not that I discredit the importance of the informa... » | hmmm...I think this is the longest I've gone witho... » | Greetings from Warsaw!I'm actually off to Vienna -... »

Do you have glasses? Whether you wear/need glasses is not the question.

This simple optic piece helps you see both near and far, makes everything clearer and allows you to see detail. It sits precariously on your nose, balancing. Its sexy legs hook your ears and immediately, your world changes.

They come in all shapes and sizes imaginable: colourful, quirky, big, small, round, square, oblong, thick-framed, thing-framed, no-framed...the list is endless, the possibilities infinite. There is a pair for everyone.

Perhaps you could say that they help you see objectively. Sunglasses don't, in a sense that it tints everything you see through them - gives pictures a wonderful tinge of sepia. But glasses, the clarity is just magnified.

I choose to wear glasses to see life. Which is why the quirkier, the better. Because sometimes you see better through a different framework.


Labels:

Smile.

Contact.

    kohsufen@gmail.com

Currently,


    Reading: Research...
    Listening: Bag of Hammers & Swimming Pools by Thao

Talk.

Previous posts,

Archives.