« Home | There has been much activity here in Amsterdam - u... » | I've had such an awesome weekend, I don't even kno... » | I haven't written an essay in a year. This is taki... » | It's been 7 months since my last post - does anyon... » | Sometimes, having a good memory is not advantageou... » | Not that I discredit the importance of the informa... » | hmmm...I think this is the longest I've gone witho... » | Greetings from Warsaw!I'm actually off to Vienna -... » | alright peeps, i know it's been a while, but just ... » | the last day of 2007 calls for some retrospection ... »


I love seasons. They are such visual manifestations of time, that intangible concept that everyone chases after.

Save for the rain, autumn is one of my favourite seasons (the others being Spring, Summer and Winter) as the colours are so vibrant - yellows, reds, browns. To me, it represents the process of letting go before regeneration and rebirth can occur: a very innate process of life on earth and with human psyche/emotions as well.

As the crisp leaves and branches crunch under my boots in Oosterpark today, I inhaled the smell of letting go into my lungs, filling them with nothingness. Soon, soon, the time will come to bloom.

Labels:

Smile.

Contact.

    kohsufen@gmail.com

Currently,


    Reading: Research...
    Listening: Bag of Hammers & Swimming Pools by Thao

Talk.

Previous posts,

Archives.