« Home | A city of contrasts is what Amsterdam is. Juxtapos... » | Mini update:I spent 2.5 weeks back on the sunny is... » | Happy 2009! Here's to a lighter, brighter new year! » | I took a long, lazy bus trip to the city today, de... » | Beautiful, beautiful Norway, yet again! » | The weekends are always awesome with my girls :)Fo... » | Because (some) randomness is good, group photos fr... » | Do you have glasses? Whether you wear/need glasses... » | My Master's class and I spent 2 days in Brussels t... » | I love seasons. They are such visual manifestation... »

I've never been known to be a chef, let alone a fantastic one at that. (BUT. Well enough to have people over for chinese food every now and then.)

This, however, has not stopped me from stocking my kitchen cabinets with so much stuff - spice, dried goods, canned stuff, noodles, herbs, sauces, instant curry pastes, rice, powders..and the list goes on.

One thing I'm particularly proud of is my tea shelf.

l-r: Earl Grey, Moroccan Mint, Peach, Chai Vanilla, Green, Rooibos, Green tea (Variety Pack), (longish oblong below these: Luo Han Guo), Forrest Berries, Rasperrby, Green Sencha.

White Tea was hiding somewhere, methinks.

Labels:

Smile.

Contact.

    kohsufen@gmail.com

Currently,


    Reading: Research...
    Listening: Bag of Hammers & Swimming Pools by Thao

Talk.

Previous posts,

Archives.